The Australia and New Zealand Transplant and Cellular Therapies Ltd is a society consisting of medical graduates and scientists involved in the clinical or laboratory management of patients undergoing blood or marrow stem cell transplantation or with an interest in the field of blood or marrow stem cell transplantation research.
The goals of the Society are to
- to improve the outcome for Australians and New Zealanders of all ages undergoing transplantation of blood or marrow stem cells or other blood or marrow derived cells through innovation and improvements in clinical care
- to foster clinical and laboratory research in blood and marrow transplantation
- to track blood and marrow transplant activity and outcomes (via the Australasian Bone Marrow Transplant Recipient Registry)
- to monitor and facilitate the professional education and training of health workers involved in blood and marrow transplant activity
- to form collaborative links with other international organisations with similar objectives
- to raise funds in order to achieve its goals by soliciting funds, donations and moneys from members of the public, corporations, trusts and any other source approved by the Council
We are registered as a charitable organisation and appreciate any donations to support our goals. All donations are tax deductible.